Thursday 8 September 2011

What do I want from my trailer?

After watching the other trailers I have picked out what I want the aim of my trailer to be.
I want my trailer to show the two female main characters and their contrast with each other in terms of character and ability at tennis.
I want there to be a voice over, male voice, that appears only as the set up to a humorous moment or significant moment.
I would like there to be music, two different types. One when Lindsay is struggling to meet the standard of tennis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK42LZqO0wA and the other to display a twist in the tail -fast beat when Lindsay starts training hard to be up to the standard of tennis she is playing and when she is approaching the tournament as a much better player (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U_Lpbk3MyQ)
I want my trailer to mention the directors and the fact that we created my film last year to advertise the fact that the film makers are skilled.
I want the trailer to have plenty of funny moments so that the audience can enjoy it.
I want the trailer to show the character of a clear underdog and show moments of bonding.
I want the trailer to end on a big cliff hanger to make it different from others!

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you're clear on what you want. It would be even better to explain a little bit what it is that helped you be so clear.

    ReplyDelete