Sunday 4 December 2011

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary tasks?

Were there coherent links between all my products?

The general theme of my products was aimed to spell tennis. Therefore when evaluating the links I looked at whether they had all given the general image of 'tennis' and whether they all looked part of the same production companies "Sports Flick Films" work.

There is evidently strong coherent links in the following aspects of my tasks;

1. The font and upper type on my film poster was the same colour and style font used in the trailer and on the film poster. Calibra typeface was used as it looks professional and portrays an image of a class which is associated with tennis. The colour green also gives a typical tennis image.

The image shows the font used in my trailer and the masthead of  the film poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment